Thursday, May 16, 2013

Perakh Maluba in Alibaba Resto

Wow Ferakh Maluba :)



First Time to visit Alibaba Resto, with my family, my mom she order a Ferakh Maluba and looks yummy, Can't wait to taste it.
I love to eat and dine. There are lots of nice and cozy
resto in Cotabato City. And one them is the Alibaba Resto,
which is the only Arab resto in town located at Alnor Complex.
They offer arabian food which i must admit is really delicious
but only hard to remember because of its arabic names. One of my
favorite foods they serve is the Ferakh  Ma'luba
(I literally wrote it down so i won't forget) which
is a whole deep fried chicken marinated with special herbs
and spices topped on Roz Masrey (rice) and served with potato
fries and chilly sauce. Ferakh Ma'luba is good for two or three
person at a very affordable price.


The food I eat here is not complete without
my all-time favorite Shay Susu, a brisk tea with milk.
Alibaba also serve Marhaba Tea as a welcome tea served
for free made from black tea leaves served hot while waiting. It is a must try!

I am happy spend my one day with my family. and
I never forget that day, I love Alibaba Resto.